Honors and Awards
- Amit Shaham – Selected as a finalist in the 2020 IEEE APS/URSI Student Paper Competition for his paper “Plane-Wave Scattering off Sinusoidally-Modulated Metasurfaces with Normal Susceptibilities”.
- Oshri Rabinovich – The Jacobs Excellence Award for doctoral students for the year 2020.
- Dr. Vinay Kumar Killamsetty – Young Scientist Best Paper Award in the International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA 2019) and IEEE-APS Topical Conference on Antennas and Propagation in Wireless Communications (APWC 2019) joint conference, held in Granada, Spain, on September 2019.
- Liran Biniashvili – Finalist in the Student Paper Competition of the 2019 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting (APS/URSI 2019), held in Atlanta, GA, on July 2019.
- Shahar Levi and Yaniv Kerzhner – 2nd place in the Kasher Undergraduate Student Project Contest in the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the Technion, for their project (together with VLSI laboratory) entitled “Rigorous Analytical Model for Metasurface Microscopic Design with Interlayer Coupling“.
- Liran Biniashvili – Honorable Mention in the Kasher Undergraduate Student Project Contest in the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the Technion, for his project (together with Communication laboratory) entitled “Suppressing Reflections in Waveguide Bends Using Metagrating-Inspired Techniques”.
- Dr. Vinay Kumar Killamsetty – PBC Postdoctoral Fellowship (2019).
- Oshri Rabinovich – IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society Doctoral Research Grant (2019).